- 8.8 oz (250 g) Smoke Salmon, without skin, diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, destemmed and finely chopped fine
- Green chili to taste, seedless, diced
- 1 Purple onion, diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
- lemon juice to taste
- White or wheat bread, toasts
Combine the cilantro, onion, and chili with the smoke salmon. Add some salt and fresh black pepper. Refrigerate.
Five minutes before serving add lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil. Toss gently and adjust seasoning. Serve with toasts.